Top 6 Boys Winter Essentialsdiana
Don’t know where to start with Boys Winter pieces?
Your little guy has had another growth spurt, right? Let me guess, overnight all of their long sleeve tops shrunk back to a ¾ length and their pants and sitting above their ankle?
Doesn’t it feel as soon as a season ends, your little ones are ready for a whole new wardrobe already?
Here are a few trans-seasonal boys pieces that can be layered up to welcome winter, or still worn on the random warmer days that pop up here and there.
Boys Overalls = Layering
1.Think layering. Think overalls. The hardest decision here is which print to buy!
2. Everyone needs a zip up hoodie jacket. Something to zip off once your inside and the heater is pumping. Colour? Your choice
3. Comfy yet stylish boys pant. What to wear for those play dates, afternoon hot chocolate dates or a park run.
Boys Statement Tees
4. A fun statement basic long sleeve tee that can be paired with a nice jean or pant and then topped with a warm, cosy jumper.
Boys Lightweight Knit
5. Light knits that can be easily thrown on top of a collared shirt, or a basic block-coloured long sleeve tee
6. Something to keep their heads and ears warm for the chilly days